The next top..

by - 8:29 AM

Good morning, everyone, eZHEN here.
I will like to post a notice:

THE NEXT TOP BLOGSKINS:
http://www.blogskins.com/info/288056/
and
http://www.blogskins.com/info/292580/
The above blogskins shall be used in another few weeks? Days? As I see, our fellow friend, Daniel "Maccaroni" Mak is frustrated and has already left a comment of frustration in my ChatBox.
In case you were too late, here's what he said:
"GAARRRRFFFGGGGG BVAAALASDASKDHA"
This comment shall now be known as "The Mac Language". Yes, LOL. XD
And here is what Hobbes wants to say:


You know Hobbes don't you? You DON'T? He's a comic character!! You can see him in the Star newspaper!! Or you can also look him up in Google.. up to you.

Anyways, did everyone notice that piece of paper yet?
There's a Pertandingan Solekan, Make-up contest. I'm sooo not joining. It's so stupid!! I'll keep sneezing for sure cos of the powder and stuff. In case you don't know, my nose is sensitive. Same with Dashni (:]), cinus ==

Well, have fun in school,
Good luck to the SPM-ers,
eZHEN.




You May Also Like

0 comments