The Last Day of School : )

by - 8:40 AM

Good Morning People of Blog-Heaven TV!!
Let's talk about the last day of school -- Yesterday. I will try to go into my memory juices to remember yesterday :]

I came to school and saw alot of morning sessions at the canteen -- class party again D8<
Sat there..waited waited waited...then Michelle came! :D It turns out she needed to go to the toilet for an unknown reason (well, known to me la). Zanne wanted to teman her but I don't know why she disappear already.

Then, after that went back to canteen and got the "lemon tablet" from Sin Ying ^^v and OH! Wenwen came :) Then, I saw Jacinta...SHE TIED PIG-TAILS!!!!!! Oh my God, as if one person wasn't enough..now TWO!!!! D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh the humanity!!!

Anyways...bla bla bla~
The other people go to gym while we - Wenwen, Zanne, Sin Yee and Hui Jing oh and also I went to help Cik Minot! :] We're like Christmas elves..only we organize files not presents.
After we tied the buku lapora and the file together and put in the shelf ...
We really became Christmas elves..well, more like last-day elves. We packed the presents teacher bought with the Hari Keusahawanan money (well, 15% of it).
I think some people complain about it cos they say it was "cheap" and wanted Ferrero Rocher . Well, I for one is disgusted with that thought as even if she did buy that we'll all get one only and some other small chewy candy. =.= Honestly, they don't know what in hell are they thinking.

Went back to gym to find out that there's spot check and alot of people are really mad and scared and..well, MAD. Because one of our "fellow" students told teacher that someone brought handphone to school. Alot of you may think it's stupid..even me! Then, after that I came back home and told my brother...he said that the person did the right thing..and I agree. I mean, teacher already warned us and still we didn't listen. I know that by writing this you people may call me the female dog or the *toot*-in' *toot* hole. But he was stupid to tell teacher..IN PUBLIC!!!!! =.=" sheesh he must not love his body or his life. As if people don't hate him enough already. So teachers are now protecting him...while they're in the gym, he's in the teacher's lounge.

Anyways...the GYM had the be the MOST SMELLIEST place in SMK SERI MUTIARA. My nose had to be outside! I bent over the window to BREATHE!!!
And when we all crowded in front of the door... teacher didn't let us out..so while SHE breathes CLEAN air, we breathe dunno-how-many-hands-air. Must be the millionth hand air. My GOD it smells like ROTTEN eggs cooked with ROTTEN fish topped with ROTTEN milk and ROTTEN sauce. ROTTEN!!! I had to use my mouth to breath cos the smell was unBEARABLE!!! D:<

Anyways, we finally came out..hugs hugs hugs byes byes byes and we went back home.
Hope your holiday won't suck like mine,
eZHEN

You May Also Like

0 comments