STUPID!

by - 10:36 AM

Okay, shoutout of the day:
"It's stupid if you complain about stuff that doesn't go the way you want"
Seriously, he throws a tantrum JUST BECAUSE he needs to get a plate.
It's so...UNREASONABLE.
Aihs, never mind, what is done is done and I still want my life.
Trying to forget about the fact that it's stupid when you get angry just because someone called you up at 10:30am (when people are already starting to WORK) and it's your own fault cos you slept really late.
STUPID.
But for my own sake, I won't tell you all the TRUE story of my twisted universe.

I live in my own world. I call it "in eZHEN's head" XD
what? Seriously mah..if not in my own head, in who's head?
I forgotten where I put the drawing of the meadows of in eZHEN's head. aihs.
anyways, I would like to say thank you to Sue Zanne, Bi Hui and Wen Wen for the french fries XD eventhough it was abit soggy but it's the thought that counts right? :)
LOL, I saw something real cute:
"sweet potato love hamburger forever" LOL XDDDDDDDDD
LOL SWEET POTATO MINI BURGER!!!!!
hahahahahaha so cute.

Anyways, I saw this candy-making show today and CHEF NED BELL ,
<<< this guy is Ned Bell.
He made this "candy" that was like Jelly! It had a lot of sugar though..SUGAR RUSH!!
And also chocolate truffles mmm..
and lastly, Marzipan fruits~
The marzipan made into fruit-like sculptures..EDIBLE! :D
And while he was making the chocolate truffles, the cameraman got the whole "kitchen" and you know what I saw??
BLOCKS of chocolate. I am not kidding here. BLOCKS. Not bars, BLOCKS. oh my god, that made me hungry for choc!!!!! :) ><

My goodness...blocks of chocolate. ARRGGHHHH!!!!!
well, over and out,
eZHEN

You May Also Like

0 comments