Mutiara TV?

by - 9:51 AM

Yesterday was the girl's basketball competition.
Me, Zanne and Michelle were like merayau-ing here and there,
trying to not get caught.
Sweat like hell~!! Then, when we were back at our place (where we should be, but it was so darn boring we went to the opposite side, where the teams are), me and Michelle were getting damn bored so I suggested to be commentators. You know, the people that comment on the game and stuff like that.
"What's-her-name has the ball, she tries to shoot, OH she misses!!!" I wanted to add butter-fingers at the back but then scared later the students tell her so I Shhhhh... I think they thought we were crazy 'cause we were like shouting around LOL :P
Then, after that, we were like getting bored so we edited songs.
"Hurtin' on the club"
Oh, you got me hurtin' on the club
'Cause you bounced me too hard
Oh you bounced me too hard
Now you got me like whoahhh(why..)
You got me hurtin' on the club(why..)
You bounced me too hard(why..)
Why'd you have to hit me so hard(why..)
Whoahh...

And "Mama Do"
Uh-oh Uh-oh.
You bounced me so hard~
Got me feeling so hurt~
I lie down on the floor
Baby I'm help-less

What would my mama do (Oh Oh)
If she knew about you doing this(Oh Oh)
What would my daddy say (Oh Oh)
If he saw me hurt this way? (Oh Oh)

LOL

You May Also Like

0 comments