entitled not so?

by - 9:40 AM

Morning Peeps..
Just watched finish "the Devil Wears Prada" for like, I dunno? 8th time?
I don't know about you guys but I watch that show for the clothes :X SOMETIMES I like to draw clothes when I FEEL like it.
And you know, that movie made me realize that everyone makes ME feel like I'm an imbecile or something.
Everytime I ask questions to confirm something, they spat something at me that makes me feel like I'm some sort of idiot who has problems with the English language.
!!!
I know. BUT, I guess I also do that. The making people feel inferior thing. I guess it's cos I grew up in a society like this. Either that or you guys..well, you guys ask me when I'm hungry or when I'm doing something.
I don't like to answer people when I'm doing something.
Sooo..

I'M SORRY :(

FORGIVE ME
@10:11 p.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments