FOUR WHOLE DAYS!

by - 8:27 PM

Four whole days without touching the laptop except for the bag lols. WILL POWER I HOLD IN MY HANDS!!
Anyways, this week was kinda fun cos of Michelle mostly.
Lazy to talk about the past four days. Too..secretive..cos of a certain, umm.. SOMETHING.
Today, pengawas got a camping trip to Broga Hill..so all the prefects got go la (almost actually)..saw some of them bringing suitcases -.- it's just for 3 days and 2 nights la.. not five months!!
I thought they were going to camp IN THE WOODS but turns out they're going to sleep in an air-conditioned hotel room. Seeee-weat. Anyways. Went stalking with Sin cos the others were in choir.... Had .... weirdly had some fun.
During rehat, shared a Chocolate Smoothie with Cheryl, Zanne and Michelle. LOL four of our heads ducked and drank from one cup.. HAHAHA. Look like we're lesbians ducking to do some stuff.
My brother trying to snoop again =_= He says he can't help but look. LOOK AT THE TV LA!! Goodness. Now he's saying he doesn't like to watch TV. PFUIT!
My brothers can be very weird at times. Both of them.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUNDAY COS IT'S SO SPECIAL AND AND AND .. Let's just say Sundays are the days I get to touch animals. YUP I'm going to an ANIMAL FARM!! XDD
Nothing else to talk about.
Over and out.

You May Also Like

0 comments