Ohmygooooddd

by - 8:31 PM

Today was kinda...normal LOL


Wanted to go to Midvalley (cos mom wanna go L'Occitane) and then go The Gardens (cos there got Art Friend - an AWESOME shop for all art lovers - namely, MOI) but ending up didn't go cos




  1. There's so many freaking people going there

  2. The parking lotS were full >:(


Soo...Change of route. Went to KLCC instead. And then... I saw.. the One. Yes. Capital O. The One.



The One.

It's a Crossover Bag!! :D Another thing added to my wishlist :) But then.. it costs...

RM 500++!! Stupid. Go find another one. But a crossover is STILL in my list of wishes to be fulfilled...evantually.

Anyways. I'm going to Leisure Mall tomorrow and I'm gonna get paper clay and brown and pink colour acrylics.. Imma gonna make DECODEN. Or rather, TRYING to make decoden.. :)

Wish me luck babes..

Crossovers and Clay

@8:42 p.m.



You May Also Like

0 comments