Hypocricy

by - 9:48 AM

You know guys, I have totally NOTHING against makeup. It's like..umm the last touch to a painting. Make - up might let people feel..umm..younger or more towards perfection? I guess.. I don't know. I just like to play with it lols.. Serious. Whenever my mom leaves her makeup cases lying around, I just play with it.. of course, I play with it before I go to bath la..I don't want to wear makeup in PUBLIC! PLUS you don't have my brother. A person who ABHORES these...paint? He just hates them la.
And he is also the reason why I'm talking like this. Once again, don't blame ME. It's NOT MY FAULT. :D
But..it really sickens me to know that the very people who told me that makeup is so...GIRLY and "too much" or "la-la" are COMPLETE hypocrites. Guess what? They told me that they don't like makeup at all and look at me with the "evil eye" whenever I say I play with them. And you know what? They TOTALLY put on makeup too!!
Hypocrites. Can't trust them anymore.

***
I have come to a conclusion (well, with Iris la) that guys with small beady eyes and abit..ROUND and pimply look really....
perverted.
Especially if they're a social disaster! They just sit in a corner..STARING at people!! IT'S SO WEIRD AND SCARY!! PLUS if it's a guy at school, they'll just..PROPOSE! Without even knowing you (never happened to me, DUH. But happened to someone else :X my lips are sealed)!!!
That's like.. SO DESPERATE!!
And also, some girls are SUCH EASY TARGETS! Just the other day, someone just told me that her boobs are too small for her to wear a bikini top. Talk about SICK!! They..don't feel...EMBARASSED or anything!! They just tell you like as if they were telling you chicken tastes nice!
Geez! Perverted people are always on the lookout for these kind of girls..the kind who just tells a complete stranger that their boobs are small!!!! That's completely stupid if you ask me. Not that you DID ask me. Just extra info lol
***
Blankets make me feel safe LOL Seriously. Started when I was seven and one of my friends told me about the hungry ghost festival and it freaked me out I covered myself with my blanket..and it helped! I actually slept! XDD
But seriously. I can get really really really really freaked out about these things sometimes. Like when my brother told me about "The Ring" and the monster came out from the TV once you watched the tape..and one of the rooms in my house has this TV that doesn't work but it's still there (whatever!) and I couldn't look at it cos it was so scary!!!!
Yes. I am still afraid of ghosts lol I'm weird. I'm queer. And I like it.
Okay whatever. That's why I watch cartoons all the time. The ghosts are NEVER scary!!!
I used to be scared of spiders. But now it's just frogs and grasshoppers. Whatever.
Disgusting freaks
@10:05 am

You May Also Like

0 comments