Idiots

by - 8:35 AM

You know what?
I think you should just go JUMP instead
of complaining about people who scold you abit only.
You're a life less idiot you know that?



Wow.
That was refreshing.
I hate idiots who think they're "ALL THAT" and think they can rule the world or something.
Scold them abit also cannot, they just "hate you forever"!
Bloody lifeless idiots who think they own the world.
You think you what so big arh? We all have to answer your every wish JUST to make you happy?
You're the Queen isit? Well, REALITY CHECK. You're not!

***

Life yesterday was abit boring, abit dissapointing, abit of OMG-ness.
Blonde hair dudes look weird but hot but still weird. I think it depends on the style or something :/

Puan Haslina bought cendol for the faculty yesterday.
Yes. Very very random.

***

I think you should get a triangular body first before you propose (for guys la I mean) wide shoulders and small waist. :)

I just watched a movie for the what, 5? 6th time?
It's called No Reservations.
Quite nice.
I think it's cos there's food in it XDD I'm a fooooood maniac.
NOT ONLY SU JEAN OK!
Fooooood :)

***

Zanne said that if you get braces you can't eat for about 1 or 2 days O___O
Omg save meee.. I NEED braces but I WANT food.
And then everymonth when you go tighten the wire, you can't eat for one day O_O!!
Scary.

Tropical Post
@ 8:51 a.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments