Nothing Better

by - 11:57 AM

I guess I have nothing better to do now. I'm too lazy to touch my folios..plus I have to think of decorating them. I don't like ugly folios, it makes me feel like I wasted my time on some ugly pieces of paper with ugly writing on them *shudder*
SO.

I guess another round of ten random things..or more.

  1. I am afraid of butterflies and pretty much almost every single insect except for small ants.
  2. I think I'm over alkaline cos I have the syntoms
  3. But I'm also over acidic..This means I'm balanced XD
  4. When I'm thirsty I don't bother taking water cos I'm too lazy.
  5. I still watch cartoons.
  6. Sometimes I suck lemons. I like 'em :D
  7. I read children's books when I have nothing else to read.
  8. I like to touch people's faces for the smoothness.
  9. I used to hit people's butts in primary school. Just for fun la. Did it with Michelle Siew XD
  10. I had always wanted to funny shapes with bubblegum but.. FAILED!!
Guess that's it.

Randoms
@12:08pm

You May Also Like

0 comments