Wishies Wish Wish

by - 8:31 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HO WENWEN!! :D
Okay. This ENTIRE post will be dedicated to you! Ahem ahem.

Met the special fourteen year old last year.. but didn't really get along (I don't get along with alot of people..)
But she's still one of the most PATIENT person I have ever experienced in my life (next one is mum :D) She didn't even kill me for strangling her!! THAT IS WHAT I CALL WILLPOWER!!
She's sweet, she's kind, she's nice and she'll do ANYTHING for you (as long as it makes sense) and she's also very very very very very very helpful.
VERY!!!
...Okay this post is really getting lame... =_="
Oh and not to mention VERY perasan!! XDD Perasan about EVERYTHING!! She makes me laugh. :D She makes EVERYONE laugh except for some of the teachers...
She's really um.. CUTE!
I'm really lacking stuff to write about her here.. FORGIVE MEEE...
And I really really hope she'll forgive me for all the horrible stuff I did to her .__. I'm feel so guilty.
Anyways. Hope Ms Ho Wen-Wen will lead a happy life full of virtue! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments