I heart Oranges

by - 8:29 AM

I miss eating oranges.
Because I didn't eat an orange that day, now I have THE SNIFFLES!!!
Oranges are important to me. ESPECIALLY MY HEALTH (and my nose)!!

***
I HATE MALES. They are the bane of my existence.
Everysingle time my maid takes the day off dunnowhyshedoesntputoutthelaundry
I TAKE OUT THE LAUNDRY WHILE THE MALES DO NOTHING BUT SCREAM OUT MORE WORK FOR ME.
And the time my maid went back to her home country,
It was supposed to be my brother and I who put out the laundry.
BUT TURN OUT I PUT OUT MYSELF. He put a few then can already.
Then got one day I go to Verinia's gma's house
the stupid "humans" in the house hor, USELESS WAN ISIT?
Didn't even go take in the laundry.
THEY SAY IS COS I WASN'T AT HOME.
HAHAHAHAHHA.
Very funny.
MALES ARE NOTHING BUT SHIT.
The world is going to crumble because of them. Whatever happened to the MEN that WE ALL THOUGHT were "noble" and "helpful"
PPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
As if.
Men.
@ 8:39 am

You May Also Like

0 comments