Just another day ?

by - 8:58 PM

Nothing really new happened these few days.. not really, umm.. "Awesome" or "Exciting". I'm not a celebrity you know.. I don't lead a life full of papparazzi.



I don't want a papparazzi. Did I spell it right? Who cares?


Anyways. Went to Amcorp Mall on Friday.. went to BookExcess (full of over-printed books) but didn't buy anything at all. Cos the books...I don't know. Just didn't have the urge. Eventhough the chance was RIGHT THERE FOR ME, I declined.

I guess I'm just getting weirder.

Then I went to Popular today.
Saw someone there that made me "OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!"
But I didn't talk to that person also XD Was too busy trying to remember to breathe.
I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" inside my body.
Well duh. It'll be so not ezhen to scream all of a sudden.
You guys know me, you should know that I don't do these things.
Okay, fact here: I can't scream.
Yup. All of you guys have no problems screaming but I just can't o_o I guess I have too many testosterone.

But having TOO LITTLE testosterone makes you those whiny babies out there who cry over a broken nail.
I repeat, CRY OVER A BROKEN NAIL.
Those girls that do that are in need of a testosterone pill and of course, a big slap in the face.
Anyways. Finally got a book :)
But then went home and found out there's only one freagin' week for me to do all my homework that I only touched for... 15 minutes.
Better do it.. FAST.

Anyways.
I feel like writing my own novel. Should start now. Okay. That's all for today.

Bore-d
@9:14 p.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments