just a short update

by - 9:05 PM

It was Wenwen's surprise party today!! VIP only!! XDD
It wasn't very surprising after all..since she was SUPPOSED to be upstairs laptop-ing .. how we know leh.. she went downstairs to the kitchen.. her Dad was outside while WenYi let us in the house.. her dad saw us and he was like.. OUI!! And wenwen stuck her head out and saw me and Michelle..
Whoops.
Anyways.. Bowie came so finally can see her IN PERSON instead of her blog lols. She's really cute and pretty and not to mention, GENTLE. I'm serious. She can compete with Amanda Goo in a gentle-ness competition. She was really quiet and looked at us and took pictures :D Wanted to talk to her but didn't dare.. :X but I guess she's a nice person :) anyone Wenwen loves, for sure very cool wan right? XD
Soo.. dunked Wenwen's head into the cake we bought her so many times courtesy of Tung See Yen. Wenwen was so hyper!! Either that or she was just her usual self XD But STILL!! Her dad is SUPER AWESOMELY CUTE!! He came down from the stairs right, then he say Hello to us.. but he didn't stop.. It's sorta like a "Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!" HAHAHA So cute!!!
His friend's son is cute as well!!! SO CUTE! Too bad Iris took the risk and carry him and he cried out of anxiety.. Hey, who can blame him. Who WON'T cry when you suddenly get grabbed by a totaly and complete stranger? I think he let Zanne carry him cos she was wearing a Spongebob Tee XD
Ate too much chips there... I must've like, ate half of my weight worth of food? Her parents are SUPER COOL to let us do this! Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Ho for sponsoring us snacks and food!! You guys rock!! :)
Oh and Michelle has all the pictures soo.. look forward to her blog HERE. She even has umm my picture? I don't know. All I know is she's gonna kill me if I don't put one of the pictures as my profile pic XD Small is powerful!! BELIEVE IT! (LOL it's from a show I used to watch when I was 7? It's called Save-ums XD)
Too bad Bi Hui or Hui Nie wasn't there.. you missed a ton of fun!!
Sorry the entire post is picture-less.. :(

You May Also Like

0 comments