Hmm

by - 11:15 AM

You know, I wonder how it feels like to be one of those girly-girl-girls who dress like, 5 years older than what they really are and make people think they're actually fourteen instead of eighteen.
Oh, and plus the fact that (I have no idea why) everyone falls to their feet kissing it while murmuring : "My soul, my life, MY LOVE!!"
The fact is, I don't know WHY girls nowadays have this..this URGE to show off their legs and arms and shoulders and last but not-really-least, their BOOBS.
I mean, WHY wear microminis or tubes when you're like...SO YOUNG.
And I HATE all those girls who SHAVE their hairy legs and then go to school making fun of REAL people who DON'T shave their legs. Those girls are FAKIES. And not to mention MEAN. They think it's SO FUN to tease people about their appearances.
Also, those really CRAZY females who think beating people or insulting people is "FUN".
How would YOU like it if I slap a banana cream pie to your face, laugh and then say
"What FUN it is to do this."
And then her minions would laugh with her. And occasionally one or two girls would not laugh and think "WHY is my "friend" such a cruel being? Why do I NOT do anything to save these innocent victims from this..BULLY?"
Jerk faces should NOT show their faces to the world of ours. As if it's not polluted enough already.
What's worst, I used to be one of those jerkies. I am ASHAMED to be one of those jerkies. Sighs. Curse my childhood. Here I am in the Present walking towards the Future.

***

This is actually delayed cos I keep forgetting about this. It happened like, what, two days ago? It was a Monday if I'm not mistaken.
You guys (well, if you BOTHER to read the newspaper and not get information from your siblings) should've known about the gambling thing right? The fact that Malays can't cos it's against their religion?
Well, I really SUPPORT Mahathir for saying that we Chinese have the RIGHTS to gamble cos our religion didn't state that we are forbidden to gamble. I mean, it's OUR rights.
And if Malays can't gamble, LET THEM NOT GAMBLE THEN.
It's NOT FAIR that just because one race can't gamble, THE WHOLE COUNTRY can't gamble either. It's just NOT FAIR.
Once again, why Mahathir is so AWESOME.
I should really start reading that Mahathir book I have that's gathering dust on the book shelf. But I already have problems sleeping.
Insomnia.
This means I'm stressed lol. Am I?
Or maybe I'm in depression. Maybe I AM in depression. Otherwise, why am I torturing you guys with my rants?
Well, that's cos I have the rights. But STILL. It's not FAIR to torture you guys with what you don't want to read.
But then it depends if you guys WILL read my post in the first place. Which I highly doubt. No one read these kind of posts. It's too boring.
Anyways. Almost finished with my Science folio. Took me TWO WHOLE HOURS to do just 3 pages =__="
But at least I finished my BM Karangan contoh thingy. FIVE KARANGAN CONTOH. Or Contoh Karangan. Whatever. Two hours for this one. I slept while doing it lol
I wonder if I'll survive in tuition today, counting the fact that I hardly slept. I keep waking up. I mean I slept at 1 am (toss and turn toss and turn) and then I woke up at 3 then I woke up at 6 then I gave up and woke up at 8:30. I NEEDA SLEEP!!

Insomniac
@11:34 a.m.

You May Also Like

0 comments