Miracles

by - 11:36 AM

You know, miracles DO happen in this world..
There's the miracle that I haven't finished a box of tissues yet eventhough I have the sniffles,
and there's the miracle that Chew Sue Zanne actually wore skinny jeans (finally)
We should start dressing like normal people instead of dressing like guys.
Shirt and pants can already?

Girls wearing just shirts and pants are frowned upon.

So from now on we should buy more BLOUSES XDD
If it's not the fact that I live in Malaysia, I'll get myself a turtle neck.
My mum IS right. I'm weird cos I keep wearing denim (it's called DENIM not jeans print ok?)
Should get tights XD
Besides, what's wrong with wearing shorts/skirts over tights? Dunno why you guys are so against people who wear those. Geez. Can't even feel good wearing tights anymore.
And we can't even paint our finger nails any other colour other than black cos any other colour will be branded as "la-la"

Maybe I can get a tube top. Wear a white shirt then wear the tube XD
So even if it drops, I have PROTECTION ;D

***

I'm really really really really annoyed.
Cos when I needa sneeze and I don't want to, I start to tear.
And you know I wear specs -
YOUSEEITHAPPENEDAGAINRIGHTNOW!!
- and everytime I tear I needa wipe and then it'll smudge on my specs.
Oh and sniffles make me breathe uncomfortably.
And I get cranky cos I can't breathe properly.
And then I got this toothache.
AAAAAAARRRGGHHHH.

Holiday Blues
@11:48 am

You May Also Like

0 comments