Obsessed

by - 2:49 PM

Update on my oh-so-boring life:
Currently obsessed with candyland and candy. SO obsessed I'm drawing them on paper. And if you went through my file before, I drew alot of candyland-s.
I knew I shouldn't have gave my brother to see one of the work I saw in deviantart..
Now he's lecturing me about abstract art and drawing for self-needs instead of the public and showing me all these pictures of these weird pictures that people would call "impressionable".
The main problem with him and art is that his mind works in a straight line when it comes to Art. He keeps telling me that those paintings by let's say, Picasso is REAL art. And all those Oldies (as in old songs from the past, eg: 1940s') are REAL music. "Better" in compared with these days' music.
Now you know why I talk like this these few days. I am becoming.. my brother!!
Oh the agony. OH THE AGONY!!

Abit off-topic now...moving on..

I drew a picture of candyland..not exactly..it's just a weird-looking picture of random sweets and cakes. Gonna draw another one after this post. Into pop-art these days :)
I like drawing. but I don't really colour my pictures unless I'm really really INTO the picture..which is rare -_-"

Anyways, how's ya'lls' lives? Any updates? Just wondering :)

Obsession
@2:58 pm

You May Also Like

0 comments