Books!

by - 8:14 PM





Just look at me now by Nell Dixon. A new LBD.

I read the synopsis and it sounds nice :) it reminds me of You Again. The movie I wanna watch but highly unlikely will anyways.

It's about this GLAM girl with this magazine job in this posh place but then she has this secret about her past. She used to be this nerd or something but then her rival at school suddenly showed up at her magazine place to write an article or something and intends to win back her boyfriend.

AAAARGH. What the heck. Read the review yourself. Faaaar to lazy to illustrate the story to you guys. The question is: DO I BUY IT? Cos I don't wanna buy it just because some person KEEPS PESTERING ME to buy it like "BUY IT LA! Then when you're finished, borrow me *smiles innocently*."

Dude, I'm not your slave. So.. should I buy it? FOR ME?

Cos there's this other review I read about another LBD called Saris and the City? They said it was nice and I have the book but it turns out to be a waste of money cos I don't really like the way she writes it.. it's like she's trying TOO HARD, y'know? SHE KEEPS DESCRIBING THINGS!! It'll get kinda boring you know..

and the bad thing is, LBD'S website doesn't have an extract for Just Look at Me Now!! TRAGEDY!! HOW WILL I KNOW IF I'LL LIKE IT???

IISH!!

You May Also Like

0 comments