rants.

by - 11:20 AM

Nag: To annoy by constant scolding, complaining, or urging.

Well, world. One thing to tell you: I am not a fan of nags. Nags stink. And living in this family, you have to learn how to BREATHE nags. Cos that's what I do everyday. Now I know why lots of people used to hate me...cos of my annoying NAGS! I am soooo sincerely sorry cos now...I understand. I UNDERSTAND the need to breathe in air where you are actually accepted. Where people don't constantly find fault in you. Where people will just let you be FREE to be yourself.
You guys are lucky you don't live in this house. I'm starting to think the only normal person here is my big brother. The typical human being - sleep eat play.. just like the rest of the normal world. But noooo. My second brother? He constantly nags EVERYONE. It gets really annoying you know? If I bring back cake and he looks at it and I say its MINE and no one can touch it, he gets all PISSED and bombards his 'horrible' childhood at us, like "yes.. no one offers Phua Charle Yang anything.'
IT'S SO FRIGGIN' ANNOYING!! Like it's OUR fault. Like it's MY fault that his childhood is so unlivable. I WASN'T EVEN BORN YET until he was 6!!! He keeps making it sound like as if WE OWE HIM alot or something. Like as if we RUINED his life when he ruined it himself by being a walking-nagger. Who LOVES a person who constantly find fault in them?? WHO LIKES IT?? Please step up! Gimme your name! I WILL THEN NAG YOU TILL DEATH COS YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH!
And he keeps thinking all he does is all RIGHT!!! Uuuuurgghhh.

ZOMG. LOL I dunno why I just said that..
OH CAN YOU PEOPLE PLEEEAAASEEE LEAVE A COMMENT OR SOMETHING?? Cos I wanna talk crap XD chatboxes strictly for crapping please! :D
NO RANTS IN CHATBOXES because chatboxes are pure XD

You May Also Like

0 comments