Stop stealing my heart away.

by - 8:45 PM

CAN'T GET THAT SONG OUTTA MY HEAD!

I can't feel your heartbeat...
SHE SAID IT TO ME~

Ohmigoodness. Been singing that all day long XD Not bored with it YET. Support by : Mrs. Lavendar AKA Michelle Gabriel :D spend most of my time at school with her :D Mrs. Lavendar loves lavendars. She's married to him. Called the flower him cos she's obviously a she.
Yes. It makes sense, what I just said.
ANYWAYS, today is the day we get our text books. The second they call us, the boys were like "WAAAARRR!!"
They crouded around the books like moths to a light. EVEN WORST. They are sooo attracted to the books like.. like... VERINIA TO TOM KAULITZ!! I know.
Scaaary.
THEY TOOK ALL THE NICE NICE ONES!! Everyone was all in WAR MOOD. Grab grab grab nice books like women in a 80% sale!! I KNOW. But not as scary as V to T XD So I got the bad ones :( My goodness. SO BAD LA ALL THOSE PEOPLE!
All the guys are DOUCHE BAGS. I called them douche bags everytime they open their mouth. First victim: Chay Jian Wei AKA big cheesecake.
SERIOUSLY LOR. Sook Yee and I were victims of the war of the books. That's what happens if you're in a class full of geniuses and you aren't (me, sook yee is :D) they care too much. I DON'T KNOW WHY cos their BOYS and their books are going to fall apart sooner or later! MY POOR GEOGRAFI BOOK COVER IS DANGLING BY A FIBRE... :( thanks Sook Yee for the tape :D
My shoulders are sore from the sudden pressure of books. I can't handle it. Or rather, MY BODY can't handle it. Too heavy. Shoulders, arms and thighs hurt like shit. Thighs cos I keep running around for teachers. Starting on Tuesday when everyone was rushing with marks. Aihs. Teachers. Not organised enough.
Soooo.
I just came out from the bath (30 minutes ago...) and it stinks from onions.
Dad says it's cos that time I vomited my dinner out. I OBJECT! My puke can't be THAT bad. Besides, I didn't even EAT ONIONS! Sour cream and onion chips are the only stuff that I eat with onions...ok, also spaghetti BUT NONE OF THOSE TWO THAT TIME!
So I'm totally innocent.
Puke.
Gasp.
DDDD:

You May Also Like

0 comments