Twice ain't too much.

by - 6:19 PM

SO. Went to watch MEGAMIND...
again. This time with mom and second brother. Oldest went to Kedah with his friends..eventhough we all know there's a flood going on there. Ah well. If he gets washed away and come back a mess, I'm won't be surprised :X Yes. I'm an evil sister. But the Oldest ain't a saint either so yeah. We're even :D
Lunch was after movie. Had hotdogs!! I can't believe some people don't know how to differenciate the difference between Hot Dogs and Sausages. Aish. It made me confused on who's right and who's wrong lol. Hot dogs are the ones with the roll and sausages are without. :D I just found out something new today!
Eating the relish? I ACTUALLY ATE IT AND ENJOYED IT!! Cos it was sweet XDD It made my bun green though o_o I think it's colouring. Geez, they'll colour EVERYTHING these days.
Anyways, spotted lots of Mutiara-ians..or isit 'Mutiarans'? I dunno. Who cares. I spotted people from Pearls.
So during lunch, I've been trying to avoiding them cos *ahem* I have problems with saying Hi in public so I hide. I hide. And I hide XDD People kept giving me these weird looks. They keep glancing at me with this weird expression that screams 'wth is wrong with her?!'
YES I AM WEIRD. I don't like to see people outside. Unless I'm really close with them. Like...Verinia. Cos our families are like.. almost related to each other.
Not exactly. We're just close.
Naaah. Just me and Verinia and her family XD
SO.
Yeah.
Over.

You May Also Like

0 comments