Uniqlo~!

by - 6:52 PM

HEY PEEPS. In a happy hyper mood now cos I FINALLY WENT TO UNIQLO!! :DD I know right, AWESOMMMEEE!!

Santa Clause comes in the shape of my mom XD SO CROWDED there!!! Past by already damn scared..so many people @.@ At first I got abit pissed off cos there's SO MANY PEOPLE there and they all dunno how to walk properly. IISH. I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!! You wanna walk faster but then there's this auntie standing in the middle of the way talking on the phone, oblivious to the fact that she's blocking EVERYONE'S WAY!!
Anyways, walk around walk around.. there got THREE FLOORS so we walked and walked and walked.......actually all the stuff there is like, WINTER WEAR? All these cashmere sweaters and fur-lined coats and all this shit who wanna buy in a desert like MALAYSIA? They obviously missed the fact that Malaysia is A HOT PLACE?
But the stuff there is nice so yeah :) wanted to buy this REALLY COOL GREY HAT but then it's like, EIGHTY BUCKS? Jeeeeez. Why can't they make awesome hats for lower prices?! T_T really loved that one but then.... I know I won't wear it cos apparantly, alot of people here think wearing hats is "LALA" but then those people are all hypocrites cos they also wear hats.. so wtf? right???
Anyways, bought a pair of skinny jeans (again..I know XD I am in LOVE with skinny jeans now :D), a grey 3/4 arm length shirt and a white polo tee. LOVE 'EM! Especially since the jeans are only FIFTY BUCKS?!? and the polo tee is TWENTY FIVE! :DDD
Mom and I bought EIGHT in total of GARMENTS (??) and the total price is RM380++!!!!!!
RM380++

RM380++

RM380++!!!!

What. A. Bargain :D so far Uniqlo is OK la.. if you wanna go somewhere SUPER COLD? Wanted to get this pair of black pants but.....
too BIG already and I too lazy to go take another size so..yeah :( but I don't think I'll wear it that often so.
WHATEVER!
if you guys can, GO TO UNIQLO!!! Rocks ttm!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love UNIQLO, their clothing is always high quality and very reasonably priced. I only wish there was a store near me so I could enjoy the actual shopping experience with them instead of always having to order from their online clothing store.

    ReplyDelete