Iish

by - 9:03 PM

I am a person who AVOIDS people who fuss, people who CARE too much about stupid stuff and people who generally ANNOY me..which is a lot of stuff, like for example: scolding me for no good reason at all.


My mom thought I did something to her laptop. There's this problem with the screen..it keeps flickering and she thought it was my fault and she was going to scold me but then, she forgot.
Thank God -.- cos I'm friggin' inncent.
I HATE it when this happens. And you know what bugs me the most? When people scold you for no reason at all and when you point out that you're innocent,
they just go all MUTE and don't even bother apologizing, then go on screaming to the heavens on who was the bugger that commited the "unholy" thing. I HATE it.
Hate it hate it hate it.

And I told the world that I cut my hair right?
I've seen my Dad for a few hours already since 5pm.
Now only he notices and he scolds and asks why I cut my hair like that and how un-school-child-like it is.

Men. Especially fathers. They just CARE too much for the littlest stuff..
well, maybe just mine.
How I can be related to him, I don't know. I got all his bad habits like: messiness and temper. YEAH I SAID. I told the world. My dad is hot-tempered and he hates it when people cry and he doesn't comfort, he scolds you for crying and then when you say that the reason why you keep crying is because you keep scolding, he'll just say that he's not scolding. He's TELLING.

"It's not what you said, it's the way you say it."

That's the problem with all the parents out there. They THINK they're molding you into some sort of perfect person but what they all do is just create a mutant, a zombie and worst of all,
hurting your psychological mind.
No wonder there's so many mental people out there.

You May Also Like

0 comments