One Utama

by - 3:56 PM

HEY WORLD!
Went to One Utama with Verinia and her family today :D GIRL'S DAY OUT! Soo. yeah. Didn't know we were going to watch a movie so didn't bring my jacket but it's OK la. Not so cold. It was fine :D

Watched MEGA MIND! SUPER SUPER SUPER NICE! I give it a 4/5 rating! HAHAHAHHAHAH I looooooove the fish. It's called "Minion" and it's Megamind (the blue fella)'s umm..assistant or..well, MINION! HAHAHHAHAHAHA
GO WATCH IT! TOTALLY WORTH YOUR TIME!

After the movie, went to STICKY CANDY STORE! Verinia wanted some. I didn't cos I thought it would just... BREAK MY TEETH cos it looks really hard but it ISN'T!! There were some samples there so I picked one and it was like, MELT IN THE MOUTH GOODNESS!!
But it costs RM14.50 for a small jar but IT'S SO NICE!! Nice stuff don't come cheap. Just like polymer clay...RM10+ FOR A SMALL CUBE!!
My GOD. Who do they think can actually AFFORD these stuff??
BUT SO WORTH IT!! I ate the blue one and MY WHOLE ENTIRE MOUTH TURNED BLUE! It felt like I was AVATAR from the INSIDE!!
Sticky candy is so nice. Go get one.
And you know, for customized ones? YOU NEEDA BUY AT LEAST 6KG!! And it will be a total of RM630.
WTH RIGHT???
Geez.

You May Also Like

0 comments