It's a WONDERFUL world~

by - 8:45 PM

I GOT ALL OF MY RESULTS!!!(well, almost :/)
Oh, and..
HEY WORLD! IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!!
You know WHY??
Because I just got my Maths, Science and Art results today! AND I GOT AN A FOR EACH OF THEM! I'm so happy :')
Maths I got NINTY!
I know. WHAT THE HELL RIGHT??? I couldn't believe my eyes. I was sooo happy I started to sing Elmo's song XDD Michelle hated me for that BUT WHO CARES. I am soooo happy cos you know WHY??
because throughout this whole entire year, I couldn't even go NEAR 80.
AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN GET 90 WOR!
Shiok right?
XDD
I can't believe I just used the word 'shiok' XDD it's just so WRONG!

Anyways, Science I got 75 after going on my knees (literally speaking, I really DID go on my knees) and begging her to give me one more mark to achieve this A.
You know what she put as wrong for me?
I wrote that turtle "have legs"
she said cannot, cos the precise answer is "have FOUR legs"
WTH RIGHT??
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?? Then after that she gave me that holy mark
ILYPNFARIZA XDDD
Her daughter is so cute XD

And Seni I got 76. Cos of my beloved FOLIO who saved the day!! EHEHEHEHEHEHE!
So.
Yeah.
:D
Didn't post this to rub it in you guys punye faces la. CAN'T A PERSON BE HAPPY AND SCREAM IT TO THE HEAVENS??
Some people keep taking it personally, like I'm rubbin it in their faces. SO sensitive.
No la. The people who think negatively like this are the people who either just plain hate me or they're jealous.
THAT is the TRUTH.

You May Also Like

0 comments