Fabulously Lame.

by - 9:28 PM

OLA! LOL I seem to keep thinking about it for some reason. Maybe my parents are secretly Spanish and that's why I'm attracted to Enrique (ohhh... *o*) and I always wanted to swear in Spanish.

I know. I'm weird but I like it :D It makes ezhen me. It makes me ezhen. It makes ezhen ezhen. OK so! Today is 2C's McD-day. Everyone gets McChicken :D At first I was really really blur on where to go cos teacher never say anything and we're like, on the third floor and I'm supposed to KNOW but then when bell ring, everyone started going down so I was like oh! I started screaming "WHY ARE WE GOING DOWN!?!?" And everyone ignored me == ends up go to canteen cos the guys are so weird they follow Jin Hua down when he wanted to go to the toilet and then when I ask them they say Jin Hua said that jamuan in kantin so I was like OH! Then he disappeared and I was like, WHERE IS HE!!??? And they were like, "eh, let's go teman him in toilet!"
==
IKR!! But thank goodness jamuan WAS at the canteen! Didn't need to climb another 3 floors :D
The the 2C pengawas came with the GOODS. The way they walked it was like THE HOLY GODS OF THE BURGER. Anyways, we combined three tables for the girls and the guys only used ONE table my god. SO we were at first like THE LAST SUPPER. Sin was Jesus and she was supposed to die until they all combined the three tables :/ cos it wasn't fair so we all sat like THE MAIDENS OF THE SQUARE TABLE.
SO we started eating! :D I ate Michelle's fries cos I could still eat and she couldn't..she can't finish a McDonald's meal.
I know right. No wonder she's still so small. EAT MORE DUDE!! I was stuffed. But even though I was so FULL, so DARN FULL, I wanted more coke XDD it's so weird!!
WE'RE SO FULL but we still want coke :/

***

After lunch, walk walk-ed with Michelle. So I just sat in the middle of the dataran and everyone was shouting from the top floor to me LOL
AND RESHAIN IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU STILL OWE ME CHOCOLATES!

Anyways. That's it for today.
OH . Tomorrow's gonna be the last day of school
and the chances of going to Mrs. Lavendar's house is like........
nil.
:/ jeez.

You May Also Like

0 comments