Random Crap!

by - 9:20 PM

HEY WORLD OF THE INTERNET! :D How was your day? FINE? GOOD? OK? Mine was.. random XD
OK. SO. On to the first thing that happened to me today in school:
ENGLISH. With Mr. Chan so you will know how much we suffered. But nevermind anyways cos I got an A so I very satisfied already XD
BUT. You know what he said when he handed me my paper 2?
"Your summary, you need to write 60 words! Not 49 words!"
And I was like.. "WHAT?!" and I just stared at him. And then I told him (in case he was too old to remember) that the paper said 'not more than 60 words'.
And he said that it means to write exactly 60 words. No more, no less.
AND HE DEDUCT 2 MARKS. So.. yeah.
WTF. If I couldn't get an A cos of those 2 marks.. I dunno what I'll do.
I might kill him. I might scream at him. I might run out of the classroom and demand that someone does something.
Nah. I think I'll just curse him alot.
Which I did. Cos I wasn't satisfied.
I MEAN 'NOT MORE THAN 60 WORDS' MEANS 'NOT MORE THAN 6O WORDS' LA!! Simple English! And he calls himself an English teacher. HAH!

Then bla bla bla.. I acted pregnant cos my horoscope today says I'll be around little children so I thought I might get pregnant XDD

Then.. OH. The penutup rasmi for bulan bahasa kebangsaan. The drama sucked. Can't believe they won! THEY WERE LITERALLY READING FROM A SCRIPT ON STAGE!!
But the singing.
WOW. That girl can sing. Her voice so smooth like honey.. LIKE JONGHYUN'S!! My GOD. So nice. Alot of people cheered for her :D Cos her singing really rocked!
So yeah.

Bad news of the day:
I CAN'T GO TO MICHELLE'S HOUSE!
Dad don't let.. again.
== WHAT ALSO DON'T LET.
URRGH.
IWANNABAKECOOKIESLA! If you, Mr. Phua would get me an oven, I won't even NEED to go to her house. But NOOOOO!
UURRGHH
SOMETIMES I REALLY WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO SOME CERTAIN PERSON SOMETHING I KNOW I WILL REGRET BUT AT THE MOMENT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

You May Also Like

0 comments