Late.

by - 11:43 AM

OK haven't been updating my blog for a while...cos I'm just plain lazy :)

SO. On Friday I've been to Verinia's grandma's house..cos..
I'm bored :)
And also because I wanted to borrow New Moon and Eclipse. I know. I'm late but I've been really desperate so I'll just read anything. Twilight was nice to read...the way Meyer wrote the book, it really makes me wanna keep turning the page and read what happens.
I keep imagining Gaspard as Edward XD which makes it better cos well, Gaspard is hot :)
Currently now ignoring my second brother's annoying complaints. It's so darn annoying == I try to not say anything when he's around cos he'll just go on and on about that thing and I have a low tolerance level on things I don't wanna hear that much. Like for example, economy, social network etc.
So annoying -.-
Anyways back to topic.
Her sisters are so hyperactive. I played with them and my arms and thighs hurt so muchh
but now OK already la..except I now have a sore throat == I think it's cos I sleep too late nowadays..my body is weird that way. Sleep too late for a couple of days and pain happens like toothaches or sore throats or fevers.
iiiiiiiisssshhh. When I get sick, I GET SICK. And I really get sick..for days. I have an immune system made of tofu -.-

You May Also Like

0 comments