Random Much?

by - 10:54 AM

You know, yesterday right, in the van? Got this girl who is really really reaaalllyyyy random.

Eh, you know hor, yesterday I went to 7-11 and bought Rocky *smiles*
What's Rocky? (wth right? WHO DOESN'T KNOW? apparantly this person..)
NEH *draw out rectangle with fingers* the box ah.. with the stick stick stick...chocolate?
OHHHH..
Uh-huh, and then I brought it to school and ate it!
*nods*
And then got prefect and teacher see right, NEVER TANGKAP WOR!
REALLY??

-end of random conver-
SO RANDOM!!! LOL and crap-ish.
Green is random girl,
turqoise is me
Purple is random-girl's friend.
SO RANDOM!! Who cares if you bought a box of Rocky???
The random-girl's friend lagi random wan. She seriously talks about every. Single. Detail. That. Happened. No matter how stupid and unworthy to be speaked out of.
SO. I'm going to be random now:
LALALALA LALALALA
ELMO'S SONG!
XD Watched CSI today.. season 5 I think. About the Nazi's.
Sin Wi: Yes, I know you watched it before.
LOL Sinwi is a very predictable person.
But stalking with her is fun cos she actually interacts with the stalk victim. So yeah.
SOMETIMES I GET REWARDS! :D Like CHOCOLATES!!
I get seduced by chocolates sometimes XD
I'm weird.

You May Also Like

0 comments