WTF.

by - 9:14 PM

Eh. I already study my *** off for this exam already la okay. I have studied like I have never studied before. I had treated studying as my best friend, as a fun amusement ride.
And so I got 6As instead of that 1A last exam.
IMPROVE A WHOLE LOT OF SHIT ALREADY LA OKAY.
And you still not satisfied because I got 26 out of 37 people.
Oi, unless you can do better, unless you can get straight A's if you sit for MY exam,
you better keep that mouth of yours shut.
Because if you can't do better, you don't have the qualification to say how unsatisfying my grades are. You have no right.
You have never seen my KH paper and you don't know how much stuff we all have to scrape our butts off, use every single fibre of our being to understand, memorize and know all that stuff! There's piping, gardening, cooking, business, accounting and INVENTION.
Dude, we're just human beings, not trying to be the next top domestic goddess.
We're just trying to do our best.
And for what?
For you guys to feel proud.
THIS is what I got.
And you don't feel anything. You just keep saying how come all the others can get straight A's and how come I can't. You keep blaming my novels. All you can do is complain and complain and complain and say how much I can improve if I just read other material.
Hey, at least I READ okay. Unlike YOU, who just go around "fixing" stuff when they just turn out WORST and we just have to pay more!! JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Yeah, I'm such a disgrace.

You May Also Like

0 comments