Last day ever.

by - 10:01 AM

Yesterday was one of the most tiring days in the history of tiring days.. helped Miss Lee with the filing stuff. Damn heavy, damn boring but still got a little drama in it when we STRUGGLED to put the thousand ton boxes on the highest shelf.

The scariest part was when I had to put all the files on the TOP SHELF summore got a FAN just a few inches away. I scared later I lose my head or my hair or my fingers XD
AND Pn. See some how keeps seeing me and Michelle so we had to keep helping her while helping Miss Lee so.
yeah, I climbed up the stairs like a million times so I think I already burnt off the chicken I ate today XD It's just a drumstick so I guess less calories? Aiiish. My thighs grew bigger now cos of all that walking ==

AIYA.
SO yesterday was the last day. Kinda happy cos now I can bath whenever I want XDDD I'm weird.

You May Also Like

0 comments