Spelling Bee.

by - 12:55 PM

How do you spell "Boredom"?
INTERNET. It's so boring in this house -.- there's nothing to do but read read read all day long. Waiting for a book to arrive..........
Iiish. In the meanwhile, what am I doing?
Typing this while checking Facebook every 5 seconds cos there's nothing to do.
I can't even go out...


Which just makes things worst. Growing fatter every day but who cares? No one's gonna see me anyways until 2011.
School is also known as DIET CENTRE..for me. We have to keep walking and walking and walking and being burnt under the sun and the disgusting canteen food just makes us lose out appetite = lose weight LOL.
So go to school, it'll help you lose weight. We shall call it "Losing it with School."

Yeah I'm crapping but who cares?
I'M SO FRIGGIN' BORED!

You May Also Like

0 comments