FOURTEEN wishes

by - 9:20 PM

You guys got watch "16 wishes"? It's a Disney Channel movie..go watch it if you're still subscribing to the channel. I still am cos..well, I can't live without cartoons. I LOVE CHOWDER! So colourful *_*

Anyways, got this idea from VERINIA's blog :) hers is 16 wishes (to be exact, 9.) so I'm making a 14 wishes one cos well..
obviously cos I'm FOURTEEN!?
SO. here goes....

WISH ONE: To have long legs.
Why? So no one can call me SHORT or FAT anymore :) COS I WILL HAVE NICE LEGS HAHAHAHAHAH.

WISH TWO: To be millionaire.
Why? So I can finally donate some money to charity, join green peace, buy alot of stuff and STILL have no worries of losing money XD

WISH THREE: To live in a bungalow
Why? Mansions are too big...what if a robber invades my house!? If I live in a mansion, dunno how ******* long I need to get out from the house XD bungalow more reasonable and practical.

WISH FOUR: Hire a hunky guard
Why? To guard my house.
Why hunky? Hey, I have to go home everyday right? I have to have SOME enjoyment :P

WISH FIVE: To own a Samsung Wave or Galaxy
Why? Cos iPhones are stupid.. too many applications and for someone with MY attention-span, no-no. No matter how chic it would look to own an iPhone, I'll just end up not using it.
besides...Samsung is Korean ;D

WISH SIX: Meet Bill, Enrique, Jonghyun and Zac Efron.
Why? Because it'll be fun.

WISH SEVEN: To own every single boutique in the world.
Why? So I won't have to worry about not having anything to wear.. cos I practically own 902738456 boutiques already XD

WISH EIGHT: To be a nail artist...and still be a millionaire.
Why? Cos I just want to. I always wanted to decorate my nails but my Dad don't let cos apparantly I'm "still a student".

WISH NINE: To be the most knowledgeable person on Earth = beating Albert E.
Why? So my parents won't keep pestering me any more and also so I won't need to go to school any more :)

WISH TEN: To get married
Why? So I won't be lonely when I grow old :)

WISH ELEVEN: To own a Lomo camera
Why? I heard they're fun. So what if they run on film and not digital? It just makes it more special :)

WISH TWELVE: To have perfect vision
Why? Sometimes in hot days, my specs keep slipping off from my nose... and also I sometimes get a headache wearing them cos of the pressure on my nose -.- and even if I'm wearing contacts..
WHAT IF IT ROLLS TO MY BRAIN!!?

WISH THIRTEEN: To be the healthiest person on Earth
Why? Surgery doesn't sound nice now does it?

WISH FOURTEEN: To have another 10 wishes
Why? Duh cos I need 'em just in case XD

YEAH. So what are YOUR 14 wishes? LOL I'm so lifeless.....

You May Also Like

0 comments