Tumblinggg~

by - 2:46 PM

HEY. Soo. Going through Tumblr and finally found out how to use it but.. still thinking if I wanna use Tumblr la. Cos I have nothing to share to the world ._.
Anyways, Been drawing again :D but still. Not really what I want it to be... I wanna draw like this person who posts her drawings on deviantart....... click HERE to see her drawings!! It's like, friggin' awesome?? I LOVE HER DRAWINGS but I can't really duplicate her style.. cos I dunno how she draw her eyes SO FRIGGIN' NICE!! Yeesh.
SHE has Tumblr too... maybe.
Nah.
SO. can anyone tell me more about Tumblr?
I don't think I can get an answer XD no one will bother. Cos well, hey. I won't bother either if someone else asked in their blogs. Yessh. I'm a lazy duck :D
SO.
Enjoy your holidays cos I sure ain't! :D Nah. Still OKOK la :) Hope I can go to Jien Li's birthday on 11th!!! WISHING HARD RIGHT NOW.

You May Also Like

0 comments