BALL!

by - 5:21 PM

SO yeah just came back from Michelle's house today :D
Hey did you guys notice I used "so yeah" alot? LOL weeiirrddd.
Anyways her house is BEAUTIFUL and it has this platform thingy that has a patio set that no one uses and her dad only bought it cos he wants the family to be together like during the evenings or something and drink tea and eat biscuits while reading but now...
it's just a bedroom for the neighbour's cat.

I KNOW RIGHT. What a waste but ah well.
SO first we watched "Ghost of Girlfriend's Past" and it's nice :) really.........touching in the end when he found out he was a whole sex-crazed douche bag and got the girl he loved in his childhood days but then she got caught by other guys leaving him heartbroken and he became a womaniser (cue Womanizer - Britney Spears) but he got her...in the end when he proved that he changed from the total douche bag of his past :)
THEN she tortured me with JaySean ...
AFTER THAT we baked cookies and I dunno HOW MANY TIMES I washed my hands LOL it's a messy job. And then when we were spooning it onto the pan it turned out TOO big (it won't bake ALL OVER) so we scraped the batter into the bowl and started again.
ALL WE USED WAS TEASPOON SIZED and it turned out HUGE!
GOSH what would it be if we put in the FIRST batch sizes!!!?!?!
GRANDMA'S COOKIE SIZE!?!??! O_O
SO after it was done we ate it while watching "13 going on 30" and halfway through my parents came so.. :( I want to watch ittt.......
BUT IT WAS A GREAT DAY! So yeah :)
I'M DONE!
Signing off
buh bye :D

You May Also Like

0 comments