OMG.

by - 9:26 PM

OKAY. This family is SO UNIQUE! Usually there are arguments between parent and child right?

THAT'S TOTALLY COMPLETELY NORMAL?
Yeah my brother and my dad HAVE DISCUSSIONS. Okay sorta heated discussions BUT DISCUSSIONS ALL THE SAME. No one's screaming now though..their voices are just raised JUST A TAD BIT. It's sorta like a normal volume for them but for us it's sorta like Pn. See telling us to shut up.
But it's still annoying.
THANK GOD it's not about me, not because of me and have NOTHING related to my very existence. It's totally between them.
But the LAST time they had this, they both got so pissed off, it suddenly became MY PROBLEM too!! It's sooo totally unfair. I was just sitting there blocking them from my world and they got so pissed off that unreasonable things happened that made me really really REALLY pissed off that I don't even bother screaming at you.
I went to a different room and kicked everything kick-able.
But of course they apologized. If they didn't, I dunno what I'll do. Kick myself out from the house? That's totally irrational. The world isn't safe anymore. Life ain't a movie.
And if any of you readers actually live with me, your head will explode in so many pieces microscopes won't be able to see the itsy bitsy pieces. You will see that MY WORLD at home is like..
so eccentric. My brother was right, our family member combination has to be the weirdest in the world. NO ONE can agree with ANYONE. We're all sore-heads and stubborn -.- Them in their bad moods is me in a bad mood.
Well, yeah there's no caning or any other violence.
But the mouth is more annoying and painful than a rotan let me tell you.
Which means Tokio Hotel's Attention is totally this post's song.

I'm currently using ear phones and playing music in a high volume so I won't be able to hear them. Yeah I could've went to another room but the other rooms don't have fans, only A/C.
And I feel bad for switching them on just for escaping from their argu-cussion.
SO Yeah I'm listening to Laughing With by Regina Spektor.
OK I think this is the ONLY post I have ever wrote that doesn't have an "LOL" or at least I haven't NOT use LOL in my post in a long long LONG time.

My brother and dad's metaphors are weird.
OK Survival tip: when there is a heated discussion, be as perfect as you can if you're not involved. Cos they both get REALLY crabby. I kept everything in its place now so I don't THINK they can scold me about anything.... OK highly unlike-ly. There's ALOT of stuff to scold me for....
Maybe I should get mood rings for Dad to wear. I can't tell whether he's pissed off or still calm...
Their discussions used to be much more fun..as in jokes were included...now no more :/
Ma's bathing so I'm the only one here..
Mood rings are cool XD
I'm guessing
OK FINALLY THEY ARE SMILING.
No more problems now :) I'm happy too.
OMG the smiles faded.................
GOD SAVE ME.

You May Also Like

0 comments