OH OK

by - 9:25 PM

LOL OKAY CONTINUING. I just remembered what I wanted to blog about in the first place and yeah I know I could've just edited the previous post but I'm too lazy to wait so yeah there's no problem in a whole new post so I won't confuse you guys.

While you're reading this you might want to tune into Beyonce's Listen. It's nice and it sorta suits the theme I guess.
OK nevermind I just read the lyrics and it's totally in contrast with what I wanna blog right now.
WEDDINGS!
Yeah I went to Popular yesterday and I saw this book about wedding planning and won't it be totally cool to be a wedding planner? I think I blogged about this before but what the heck.
(By the way, maybe you guys SHOULD tune into Listen right now cos...it's just nice :P)
Considering becoming a wedding planner when I grow up :D it sounds nice.. the only hard part is balancing the budget..which is like, the most important thing in the whole wedding cos if you don't have money you won't have that fairytale wedding you've been dreaming about or you won't be able to fulfill your fiancée's dream wedding (if you're a guy).
Okay so you can have SO MANY VARIETIES of weddings
you can have the whole reception at the One World Hotel that offers an indoor banquet or a garden reception and it's SUPER COOL (don't worry about getting sun burn cos there's shade :D) and you can bring the Justice of Peace there and EVERYTHING would be there and it'll be so cool and romantic and stuff! AND you won't have to worry about polluting if any cake or food drops on the ground COS IT'S TOTALLY BIODEGRADABLE! SEE?? It's ECO-FRIENDLY! And if any ice falls, IT'LL HELP! :D
OH and if you have it at the hotel, YOU CAN umm..well, do SOMETHING (if you know what I mean ;D) as newly-weds IN THE HOTEL ROOM UPSTAIRS!!
The only thing BAD about garden receptions are those pesky bugs so garden receptions during the monsoon season might be the worst decision you will ever make in your whole life cos these stupid bugs are seriously bugging me now (no pun intended).

OR if you prefer an indoors wedding cos you hate bugs (like me) and have no patience with them (like me) you can have this indoor banquet at Avillion, Port Dickson? SEA-VIEW!! :D

Yeah. Maybe being a wedding planner would be nice. I looked up people that were born on the May 9th like me (call me lifeless), most of them are athletes..
Obviously I'm not an athletic person. I HATE sports -.-
SO.
Yeah. I'M GONNA BE VERINIA'S BRIDES MAID !
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You May Also Like

0 comments