JIEN LI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY..almost.

by - 7:53 PM

SO YEAH (OHMIGOSH ANOTHER SO YEAH!!) today was Jien Li's birthday party and I woke up at 7.30 cos of over-excitement (normal for me, I get excited about the smallest stuff) and I didn't have enough sleep BUT I FELT ENERGIZED so what the heck!

Reached there at about...10? And Sook Yee and one of their SKTS friends: Beh something Kim was there too..she's pretty :D she's thin but not STICK thin..she's...er..well, umm..figure 8-ish?
they say she became prettier and she IS so I dunno how she looks like last time so NO COMMENT!
Anyways, while waiting for SINWI and HUIJING and CHEAHYINN, Sook Yee started baking her muffins and we helped! I cracked a total of 10++ eggs today XD nope, not sick of them..YET. The muffins WERE FANTASTIC except for some that got burnt........ WE'RE NOT 5 STAR PASTRY CHEFS OKAY!
ANYWAYS, later Jien Li's dad ordered FIVE PIZZAS and while we waited we er...baked some more and cam-whored XD ask someone else for the pictures :) and then the pizzas came and we ate. Dunno why I lost my appetite today..might be 'cos last night I ate a bag of LAYS POTATO CHIPS (best chips EVER!) with mom and dad X) BEST CHIPS EVER!! I LOOOVE sour cream and onion
back to topic: and then after that me and Jien Li got fetch Cheah from LM cos her mom doesn't know how to go and she got abit frustrated..SCAAARY D: oh wait..Cheah came first THEN we ate but you get the picture: we ate XD
and then..WE PLAYED WITH WATER BALLOONS AND WATER!! Was COOOOOLD. We all picked on Jien Li and she got the most splashes cos she's the birthday girl XD
And then we showered and changed (obviously not together shower -.-) and we got back to NORMAL PEOPLE XD
normal normal..wasted more than an hour XD played with PS for a while.. experimented with her keyboard (the musical instrument)...IT HAS ONE THAT SAYS "GO GO GO!" and WHOOP's!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Damn funny XD
OH and we watched Paranoid Activity AND ONE OF THE MOST SCARIEST FILMS I HAVE EVER SAW!! Sticking to dramas now thankyouverymuch :) we and Cheah went upstairs halfway cos we were scared to our guts then after a while, they came up too XDD too scary.
*shudder* iiish.
SCARY!!
Lurked around for a while... until Debbie's dad came so we went home.
SO. HAD FUN!! Especially in the water part XD GETTING WET WAS FUN until we got cold ..
BUT STILL!!
OKAY. Done :P
Signing off..

You May Also Like

0 comments