HI-LA-RI-OUS.

by - 9:15 PM

Had one of the MOST HILARIOUS DAYS EVER yesterday with Verinia :D what we can do in THREE hours amazes all :P

She arrived at her grandma's at 4 so I went over la cos staying at home is BORING and there's NOTHING TO DO. So I went over...she was folding the clothes and I forgot why but we laughed alot XD she thinks I'm a lesbian now LOL I'M NOT! why do people keep calling me bi is beyond me.
Then her auntie came with her kids for dinner and the kids went upstairs to play with the twins while we TALK about SO MANY THINGS. Mainly about pregnancy, vagina and period XD WE'RE SICKOS! We laughed like HELL. We actually bent over and laughed. I laughed SO HARD the fruit I was eating WENT. UP. MY. NOSE!!
Anyways, she told us that first, the nurse has to SHAVE THE HAIR OFF THE PRIVATE PART (!!!). WTH?!!?? She also told us that it felt REFRESHING!!!! TMI MUCH!? And then the vagina hole HAS TO OPEN 10 CM WIDE for the baby to come out so all women out there that's reading this: THINK TWICE BEFORE COMMITING SEX!! You know, the teacher should SERIOUSLY give these kind of talks we had yesterday to students so the students will be scared out of their WITS! Anyways, if it doesn't open 10 cm, you have to sign a bunch of papers and have your stomach cut open and the next time you go to labour you have to cut open already.
I PITY MY MOM! and verinia's GRANDMOTHER! 5 CHILDREN! FIVE!!!
F-I-V-E!! OMG my grandmother gave birth to 6!! OMG my mom said when she gave birth to us she didn't feel pain at all..she said it was like shitting HAHAHAHAHAH. My mom is so weird BUT AWESOME!
And then after giving birth right, the hole doesn't shrink back immediately.
YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR 2 DAYS!! hahahahahahahahah so when they want to pee all they have to do is stand on top of the hole AND IT COMES DOWN AND A WATERFALL!! This made verinia ball over to the floor and it made me laugh till the fruit went up my nose HAHAHAH.
Then after that I dunno how but the subject became periods and verinia's grandmother told us hilarious stories about verinia's mom's first time with the pad HAHAHAH
we laughed so hard we started to CRY!!
Okay then bla bla bla time for DINNER!
Her grandmother ask us to fry eggs for ourselves so OKAY la XD turns out to be one of the most hilarious moments EVER! Okay, first we had to find the pan which took us AGES going through the cabinets then we found it.. it was hanging on the door LOL after that, we debated on which stove to put it on LOL safety first! then we had to turn on the stove and pour in the oil which freaked us out cos if the pan was too hot and we pour oil into it, the oil will bomb into our faces!! so we ended up pouring the oil in too early HHAHA so the egg stuck to the pan and so verinia scrambled it and the egg became mine.........they were nice..not bad la XD
then it was Verinia's turn to fry her egg. I save you the details COS I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. hers turn out to be like a purse XD

***

TODAY.
went there again AND BECAME INSANE! Verinia and I became her grandmother's MAIDS. LOL go here go there helping her. And then we helped her make dumplings and mine were UGLY. Verinia said they looked like pinched up lawyers LOL I'm an undomestic goddess XD her grandmother scolded us for stuffing too much meat into the dumplings
after that I started giving her one of her sisters a piggyback ride and she STRANGLED ME!!! LOL we took videos XD and then I TRIED to give verinia one but she kept laughing and she rolled down from my back onto the floor HAHA
bla bla bla bla bla..
I ATE DINNER. OMG I am STILL full and it's like, 10 now OMG. She stuffed everything into me. Mashed potatoes, mangoes, meat, chicken, dumplings...SOUP. AAAAAHH!!!
I'm still stuffed :(
and then after like FOREVER, ashley, zach, reshain, eureka and XANDER came! Verinia became happy cos she was waiting for them ALL. DAY. LONG. lol ashley's pretty but eureka HAS BEAUTIFUL HAIR! I love her hair haha
But at 9 I had to go ..
BUT I HAD FUN! XD

You May Also Like

0 comments