Random Ramblings #2

by - 1:28 PM

Guess what.

I have fungus growing just on top of my right ankle. It's either that or I have diabetes.
Quite weird that I'm still blogging here rather than freaking my brains out eh? You wanna know why? Because I CAN.
Oh and also because I'm joking.
Har-de-har-har. Not so funny hmm? Ah, I'm not a joker person. At least that's what people tell me. My jokes don't make sense. Sometimes I laugh or giggle out of the blue and people give me this stare lol
Anyways I'm now reading 3 books at once. One of them is an e-book but it's still a book.
Just in a different view.
I'm reading Princess Diaries 4 online.
Princess Diaries is NOT dumb, it's actually really really NICE cos Mia's boyfriend, Michael is really really REALLY sweet in the book and he's the motivation for me to read the book.
Oh, and because the events that happened to her are so funny HAHA. I will never fail to laugh when I read The Princess Diaries.
It's quite hard to say which one of the series is my favourite COS EVERY ONE IS SO AWESOME.
Okay I have to stop this topic now before it makes my blog title totally irrelevant. I'm supposed to be random.
Okay. So.
Seann William Scott is hot.
you know how I found out about him? I was going out with my parents yesterday and we stopped by at Carrefour while waiting for my brother and we saw this Panasonic TV that really rocks and my Dad was asking about it while my mom was on the phone with this "Kill me now, please" look cos she's talking to her colleagues at work and somehow they don't know how to do ANYTHING right and always call her even if she's on leave. Thank God TM had this forced holiday next week so my mom can finally experience a REAL leave.
Anyways, I was looking at all the other TVs and they were showing this trailer for the 2008 movie "Role Models" (which I wanna watch now) and Seann starred in it and I'm like 'Sweet Jesus.'
OKAY, moving on.
I wanna watch "Meet the Parents : Little Fockers" which is a bit cute cos it's about little kids and DUH isn't it obvious? "Little Fockers"? If you don't get it you're somewhat of a dense person.
I don't know why but I like to look at Ben Stiller for some weird reason.
I know.
Weird. He isn't even hot. He's just umm..average? OKAY. He's above average but below hot HAHA.
It's quite easy to get on my hot list. Jay Sean is an exception cos he has the weirdest eyebrows ever. He has a nice bod though ;)
I don't think anyone is reading this long post right now cos it's so damn long and whatnot.
But anyways.
I ran out of random.
BYE BYE.

You May Also Like

0 comments