Afraid

by - 9:34 AM

OK so hey bored people out there. Yeah. You're reading my blog cos you're bored right? Well, news flash:
I'm bored too.
so anyways, I'm dead nervous and scared now cos my mom made a dental appointment for me on the 14th and the last time I went to see a dentist was....six years ago XD
Yeah I know and my mom had to BRIBE me that time.. and I was EIGHT!! Yeah, I know. That's why my teeth look so horrible now. AND this time we're going to see a different dentist..one that actually works in a hospital?
so..
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!
Dentists aren't always nice and smiles you know. Some are so..
MEAN!! WHAT IF THE DENTIST IS MEAN?! She/he might..might do something bad to my mouth!!!
WHAT IF MY MOUTH EXPLODES COS OF HIM/HER??!
OMG even worst..whatifhe/sheREFUSEStotreatme?!??!
cos it's like, so disastrous and I think I'm gonna crown my front teeth or something so..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHH!

You May Also Like

0 comments