Food and Perverts.

by - 9:16 AM

I wonder WHO in the whole entire WORLD can resist FOOD?? Apparently people who were obese and now are as thin as a bamboo stick who only grows LONGER not WIDER. Who in the world will not gain weight in long holidays? Apparently people who don't eat at all (which is abit stupid if you ask me, STARVE to death for your goal weight?? JUST EAT HEALTHY and do REGULAR EXERCISE which doesn't mean 10 push-ups a WEEK)

I EAT. I like to eat. FOOD is my LIFE! I can't turn down food no matter HOW FULL I am. Like when I'm already dead full and someone offers me some candy or chocolates or some sort of snack, I WON'T REFUSE. I think it's starting to become a problem cos I'm getting fat now :/
IT SUCKS how I can't jump rope now cos of that STUPID WOUND above my ankle. If I stretch my legs too hard the scab on my wound might peel off = weeks of healing AGAIN!!!
Urrrgh. I miss jumping rope XD I know, I know. Weird. ME of all people enjoying EXERCISE!!
But I read about my birth number (9..DUH..if you're born on the 18th or 27th, you're a 9 too! Just add 1+8 or 2+7 or 3+6) and I'm born under the God of War LOL mom agrees. She says everything I do is war-like.
For example: my temper.
To save you guys the frustration and also because my blog is pink, I will not rant.
SO.
Avoiding food as much as I can (which is really little)
It just means no snacking or tea times LOL or late-night snacks.
Yup.
I can handle it.
EASY-PEASY.
Also since I have to sleep early from now on if not I won't be able to sleep when school starts. Have to sleep at 10 now but I always end up sleeping at 11 cos
  1. My body isn't used to the new schedule
  2. My stupid brother sleeps at 9.30 - 10 depending on his MOOD and I need to read before I sleep cos it makes my eyes tired lol
So I'm coping.
Except I rolled around for an hour last night till I FINALLY got some sleep.
WISH ME LUCK!!

You May Also Like

0 comments