Random Ramblings.

by - 12:50 PM

Hey.

Nothing to talk about cos nothing happened. Yesterday was my mom's cousin's wedding at ShanRiLa Hotel but I didn't go cos weddings are boring if you don't know ANYONE at all and..
oh and cos I had nothing to wear cos of such short notice.
The last skirt I owned was when I was....8?9? It was Betty Boop LOL yes, I wore Betty Boop shirts and skirts when I was small. EVEN TROUSERS!! Corduroy ;) I like the FEEL of it haha.
So anyways, the whole immediate family of my mom's cousin are DOCTORS so they're like, umm..
rich, kinda? They gave away these cut magnetic keychains with a married couple LOL so cute
Yummms :)
Anyways, my mom wants me to get skirts and dresses and I'm like URRGHH cos..
I'm a man in a girl's body :) but that doesn't stop me from oggling at hot guys :) examples? Oh, you don't want examples from ME. It'll just ruin the whole blog post with NAMES. Okay. Maybe just ONE example..
Gaspard Ulliel *O* but now that his hair is long for "Hannibal" the movie, he looks like Tarzan. BUT THAT SCAR ON HIS FACE? It looks like a dimple and it's so so sooo CUTE! Adorable-ness + Hotness is like..PERFECTION? Depends on his personality :)
I wonder if Miss Nurul is reading this..
Anyways, I just found out one of the most asked question from Michelle:
"WHAT TO WEAR!?!?"
I know right. I always think of this, like..everyday? Sometimes I'm thankful that we have uniforms so I won't have to stand in front of the mirror asking my reflection : "WHAT TO WEAR!??"
Cos my wardrobe is pretty much full of jeans and shirts :) That's it XD I don't wear shorts cos of my legs being fat and skirts cos I have issues sitting like a girl in front of guys cos it just makes me feel uncomfortable and..girlish which is quite disgusting for me.
So I wear skinny jeans all-the-time. But who cares anyways.
I NEED BOOKS.
I know right, random much? But it's true!
Huh. When I say "it's true!" it reminds me when that time Kimberly yelled "But it's true!" to Miss Lee when she told her she didn't finish her homework cos someone broke into her house and she was devastated and bla bla bla..
Urrgh I hate this V-neck. I have to keep pulling it up and up and up -.-

LOL my mom's playing with this bear that was a gift from some company XD It's called "Pull-my-leg" bear/monkey. You pull the right arm, it becomes long and the right foot goes UUUP XD
SO CUTE!

OKAY. I think this is enough of updates of my life :) BUH BYE.

You May Also Like

0 comments