my memory.

by - 7:20 PM

So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I'd go back to december all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing that I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to december, turn around and make it all right and
I go back to december all the time

Taylor Swift - Back to December

Yeah yeah, I know it's been out for a while but who cares. I just thought of it (just listened to it today and it's still stuck in my head) so I decided to share it to the world of blog-dom.
I like Arial (the font). It looks nice.
I'm being really random now.
What I see, hear or read recently is how I write. So I guess it's a mix-up of Meg Cabot and MN.
Don't ask me who's MN cos it's strictly confidential..almost :P some 2Cekap-ians (?) might remember :) MN is niiice.
I wonder what Pn. Haslina is up to now. I hear she migrated to Dubai or something. Hope she's well. She's not young anymore...judging by her looks. She CLAIMS to be 40 + but you know women. Or at least SOME women. They always hide their age. If you ask me (yes, I know you didn't), as long as you're married to someone you love and who loves you back with all of their hearts, who cares about age? You're already taken anyways :P
Playing my life off on Facebook games now cos I have nothing to do. I'm so stuffed D: just came back from a Korean feast..you know, with my brother's birthday being today and all...I don't know what came to my parent's minds...my brother HATES the orients and he condemns them and their culture almost 24/7 and he won't shut up about how expensive the food was and how unhealthy and the health risks.
Jeez can't that man be nice for ONCE?? I thought my parents would've brought us to some place more western-ish or Italian cos my brother has nothing to say about them..
OMG my oscar fish just scared the hell out of the other fish. I wish my parents would take the stupid black fish of a bully to some place where there are BIGGER fish so it won't bully other fish for once. I HATE that fish and its carnivorous lusts to eat up every single fish on the planet.
Iiish.
Anyways Christmas is just a couple of days away! Nothing special actually..don't celebrate Christmas so Dad's going to golf and breakfast is probably mamak food.
"special" huh?

You May Also Like

0 comments