BOOM BOOM BOOM!

by - 8:09 PM

Went to KLCC today with mom and aunt cos they're free so who am I to pass a free shopping trip? I wore flip flops today cos I ran out of ankle socks that doesn't touch my wound (I have problems with dirtying my stuff..eg: bedsheets, socks, BLANKETS!! My poor poor blankets.. :'( ) so..wore my mom's flip flops since I don't own any (yes yes say what you want. I DON'T OWN FLIP FLOPS. I just wear sneakers or flats :P)

ANYWAYS, my mom was looking at her clothes, making me hungry and DEAD BORED so I called Michelle to kill the pain LOL I WAS GOING TO ROT UNDER THE FLOORBOARDS. My mom stayed in the dressing room for half an hour.
While waiting for my mom, I saw this woman fashioning a BLUE-GREEN BOB! HOW COOL IS THAT!??! The shades were JUST RIGHT!!
How EXASPERATING.
Anyways, after that my mom was abit pissed off cos I was pissed off cos she try clothes so long... LOL so she brought me to burn my heat. Went to P and Co. cos got SAAAAALES and what woman can ignore SALES?!?! I picked out 3 shirts and mom just kept adding and adding pants XD
Tried on 3 pairs of pants and 3 shirts...end up buying 2 shirts and a pair of shorts (well, short for ME) .. it covers up half of my thigs so it's kinda umm..shorter than what I usually wear? MICHELLE if you're reading this, don't. Say. Anything.

Then had Burger King for lunch cos it's the closest thing to eat and we were like, so HUNGRY!!!! Shopping makes one hungry, ya'know?

You May Also Like

0 comments