WHY OH WHY baby who oh ME!?!?

by - 12:34 PM

Ignore my blog-post title please :)

Okay. Maybe don't. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I have a serious problem here.
MY WOUND above my ankle?? I THINK IT'S GETTING BIGGER!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!
Okay.
BREATHE.
out.
BREATHE.
out.
BREATHE!!!!!
out.

My mom says that it's getting worst cos I scratch :X hehehehehehhehehehehehehehehe silly me XD
WHAT!?
It's soooo itchy, not scratching it would be KILLING MYSELF!! It's such an AGONY!! So now I'm using a medicine that mom uses when she was small..no, it's not the SAME BOTTLE that she use (have some common sense, dude. What medicine can last more than half a century!?!?) .. just the same brand and type :)
I HOPE IT GETS BETTER!!!
ohmygosh I just googled about scratching and making it worst..
MAYBE I HAVE HERPES!!!!!!!
WHY ME?!?!?!?!?! Okay.
RESOLUTION: STOP SCRATCHING !!!!
Will try my hardest. Cos seriously, whenever my mom pushes a tissue on it to absorb the pus secretion, IT ITCHES LIKE MAD!! It's like chicken pox, only at one place!!!
THAT IS SO ITCHY!!
Okay, now it's NOT but if you touch it I will KILL you because once it's touched it gets ITCHY LIKE CRAZY!?!?!?
PLEASE oh Might Lord,
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments