Jeez.

by - 1:08 PM

I need to do something about my blog titles. THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE! Like today's one for example : "Jeez".

???
But anyways who cares? It's just a title. Doesn't mean anything.
Today is my second brother's birthday. Woohoo? Don't tell him anything lest he comes to me and scold the living hell out of me. He doesn't like to be the centre of attention at the wrong times. He wants people's attention when he's giving those boring speeches of his.
currently my parents are annoying me with downloads. Urrgh. You can't even swear or scold them for being impatient with technology. What I would pay for someone to knock "PATIENCE IS VIRTUE" into those brains of theirs...
Anyways, I don't know what to say to my second brother cos I absolutely hate him and all so yeah.
I hope you the neutral.
Best is too nice
Worst is too bad.
Neutral is neutral.

You May Also Like

0 comments