!

by - 1:19 PM

HEY PEOPLE! As you know, I, the MAGNIFICENT blur case bought form 2 books instead of form 3 books and I was devastated the whole day yesterday kacau-ing people about it..scared that my parents are going to rip my intestines from my body and use it for a lasso to tie me up and then kick me so hard on the butt the rest of my internal organs fly out from my nose... right?

Well, surprise surprise :
I'M STILL ALIVE!
Woohoo!
AND I just went to school just now to return it and I SUCCEEDED!!! :D the teachers were having a jamuan while the poor pregnant lady helping the kakak and the kedai buku starve and drink iced water.
How "considerate" of the teachers .
Anyways, a teacher kept staring at us..I think it's cos of my hair XD then I ignore her and CONCENTRATE on returning my books. IT WAS SO SCARY.
Eventually she walked away la.
I AM A BLUR CASE! I almost forgot to take my Seni books XD everyone was like "YOU NOT ENOUGH HOLIDAYING IS IT?! Aiya *mom turns to kakak* you see, 7 weeks not enough for her..she forget everything." LOL the kakak just laughed and slapped my arm XD
ANYWAYS,
YAY!

P.S. : Wenwen, if you're reading this..
I UPDATED! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments