Crapping Crap :D

by - 6:17 PM

NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED RECENTLY. Just came back a couple of hours ago from Midvalley with Mom cos it's like..SO DARN RARE to go there so can't refuse right? I got blisters cos of walking in new sneakers without wearing socks :( so forced mom to buy me a pair XD too painful to ignore. Mom call me idiot XD THOSE SOCKS ARE SO DAMN NICE!!!

So smoooooth :)

So anyways, didn't get anything. Tried on a pair of gladies but I walked weird in them :/ I am not a girly girl girl with girly girl girl feet ._.
Mom bought her wedges though LOL she thought of them for DAYS and now she bought them XD and her FengShui stuff and Estee Lauder stuff. She wasted money cos of the limited edition Coach pouch -.- wtf dude

So other than walking my toes off, nothing much :D oh and when we were lining up to buy BEAR PAPA'S cream puffs (BEST CREAM PUFFS IN THE UNIVERSE! But their chocolate fondants SUCK.) there's this nice lady that heard me commenting on the chocolate fondants and she said she never try before and she won't cos of the bad comment I gave XD BUT SHE WAS NICE :D usually people don't even SMILE!! She actually TALKED! And she was on the phone when she left BUT SHE BOTHERED WAVING!!
So nice XD rare to find such nice species of humans these days XD

SO GOTTA GO WATCH PARADISE KISS!! Jorji...

You May Also Like

0 comments