10 Facts Tag

by - 10:05 AM

Reminiscing the old Facebook days when everybody did those "Do You Know Me?" quizzes and "What ____ are you?" quizzes and the "20 facts" tag. And so my dah-lings, I'm bringing the past (okay, so 5 years.) back with a 10 Facts Tag cos I'm too lazy to think up 20 facts about myself.

I think I've done this before, but meh who says I can't do it again. Besides, who doesn't like reading about random facts?! I love them.

1. I count the number of hours I've slept right when I wake up consistently every day. Normally, I sleep an average of 6.4 hours a week. Yes, I just counted.

2. My stomach screams for food at 11 pm, which is why I can't stay up that late or I'll be morbidly obese.

3. If you're a girl and you think I'm really mean to you, rethink that. I am about 5 times meaner to guys. Call it my defence mechanism.

4. I secretly (okay, maybe not so) still watch kids' shows. As in the embarrassing ones like Barbie movies. Shut up okay, I love them.


5. my favourite all-time Barbie movie is Barbie as Rapunzel. Cos it was the first movie I've ever watched. AND SHE PAINTS!

6. I rap in the bathroom.

BUT ONLY SOMETIMES. RARELY I DO IT OKAY. BUT I DO. SHUT UP.

7. When I was little, I listened to Westlife. None of your "Mary Has A Little Lamb" CDs, I was a kid niggah. And I also listened to those opera-ish songs and was convinced I could become an opera singer. My vocals were killer (killer!!!) in the bathroom.

8. Ever since I was 10, I had this HUGEEE crush on Adam Levine. Cos I like the old Maroon 5.

9. I also dance in the shower. DAMN WHAT IS IT WITH SHOWERS, MAKING ME DO THESE THINGS.

10. I had no close friends all the way from kindergarten till Standard 2 cos I didn't speak fluent Chinese and I didn't dare to talk. Oh wait, I did. My "best friend" in Standrd 1 and Standard 2 was a guy but the little bugger changed schools. He was tiny, and had blonde-ish brown hair. I don't understand why his hair was so light, but it was so there.

You May Also Like

0 comments